Sunday, July 3, 2011

Trying new app

The iPhone is awesome. For those of you who don't know I've written a few apps - just look up newtrickspublishing in AppStore or try my free one: Bazillionaire!

Currently using BlogWriter lite to post an entry - free version may do in a pinch.

Problem with most apps these days is so many of them have decent ratings but then every third review says how crummy it is - especially crashes. Spent an hour trying to find a decent Spanish dictionary. Ended up buying a 1.99 model because the 24.99 model looked questionable. I heard the other day that you might be able to get money back from apple for certain apps.

IMHO anything over 4.99 should have a money back guarantee - assuming you are not a reverse engineer downloading everything just for ideas. My first day with Bazillionaire on the AppStore I had 9 downloads from China. Feel it must be a lab just looking for the next big thing.

Enough for now. Big kudos to my friend David Hover - IronMan Austria in under 12 hours - #2 in the swim!!

No comments: