Saturday, July 15, 2017

And then I found out it was made of people!!!

Just a little Solyent Green click bait. Read previous post, better pictures.

Going to keep it short (and parenthical) today. The picture is a local delicacy from the Panaderia below my hostel. Essentially cake with a small cream center - their version of a Krispy Kreme. (Not really, but I had to make a Winston-Salem Reference - speaking of which - shout out to my sister - I met a Welsh guy who worked at Camp Cheerio - although probably this century - ouch).

Great wandering in San Sebastián. Swimming in ocean. Good Grisham novel in Kindle (thank you Seattle Library). Multiple glorious walks on beach. More Pintxos later tonight (I had a Foie a la plancha last night that almost made me cry).

They are setting up for the Jazz Festival. Sadly I'll be gone. Off to Bilbao tomorrow (Perhaps Samwise Gamgee the next day?)

2 comments:

Jen Worth said...

Bilbao & Samwise...you make me laugh!

Unknown said...

Nice to get mentioned...even if sort of in a cruel way. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Just got up and saw a mama deer and the tiniest fawn ever. Good way to start a birthday. Your time at the coast sounds amazing! WISH I WAS THERE!!!