A bullet point summary of my life
* Born in Winston-Salem, NC in the mid sixties (too young to be a hippie)
* Was a geeky and loud youth - had some cool friends anyway.
* Went to Duke University and was there to see the Coach K dynasty begin
* Worked at P & G for five years as Computer Systems Analyst
* Quit Corporate America to teach - go figure! Was a surprise to me too.
* Spent some time getting my Masters at NWMSU (tiny town, awesome school)
* Spent some time in Europe (one year teaching in Hungary) and Africa
* Finally started teaching and coaching in St. Louis - difficult but rewarding
* Arrived in California too poor to teach - went back to Tech for a while
* Really missed teaching - landed at Hercules High. I love it here.
* Got Married
* Did an Ironman
* Traveled all over including 6 months in Indonesia
* 2011 - Back to Hungary and first go at the Camino
* 2013 - Left Bay Area for Seattle, programmed games for CGS at UW
* 2015 - Ballard High School - Go Beavers!
* 2017 - Back to the Camino and legendary return to Oakland and Oakland Tech